The Six Miracles of Calvary
Unveiling the Story of the Resurrection
by William R. NicholsonRead Sample Chapter!
William Nicholson draws you into timeless insights at the cross of Calvary and the six miracles that would reshape the world:
- The encompassing darkness
- The amazement of the opened tomb
- The tearing of the temple curtain
- The undisturbed grave clothes
- The miraculous earthquake
- Revivals to life in the graveyard
From these supernatural wonders you will find renewed inspiration and confidence in your own resurrection. Originally published in the early 1900s, The Six Miracles of Calvary has been updated by DHP author and editor Dan Schaeffer.
|Publish Date:||May 31, 2009|